Who can Register as a Seller
Registrations are open to Pacific-based tourism operators (National tourism offices; destination and product market representatives; ITOs; regional airlines; hotel operators; tour and excursion operators etc) from SPTO’s 17 Pacific Island member countries including American Samoa, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, Marshall Islands, Niue, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
What is the Registration Fee
Seller registration fees are FJD4,250.00 per exhibitor/ per company per account for appointment. Additional delegate fee is FJD 400.00 per person and includes sharing appointment with the 1stdelegate.
This will include:
- 2 Morning teas, 2 lunches and 2 afternoon tea during appointment session days;
- Welcome cocktail event (11 April) and SPTE Media Cocktail (12 April);
- Up to 39 prescheduled appointment per delegate over 2 days;
- Delegate registration pack including participant directory;
- Up to 39 appointment 15 minute appointment slots.
- One 3m x 3m booth which includes:
- 1x single 4amp power point per stand
- Flooring: Charcoal carpet tiles
- Furniture Package:
- 1x Trestle table 183cm x 76cm x 75cam high with black cloth
- 3 x Black padded chairs
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERS AVAILABLE – FOR Private sector only!
Exciting offers available to Sellers from the private sector.
Signup to become an SPTO Private Sector member, and get into the chance to not only enjoy great benefits with the SPTO but you will also receive amazing discounts on your participation at the SPTE 2018.
Go to https://corporate.southpacificislands.travel/members/ for further information on benefits and services available to you and to become an SPTO Private Sector membership, go to https://corporate.southpacificislands.travel/become-a-member-of-spto/
|OUR MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES||DISCOUNTS ON PARTICIPATION FEE Available:||ACTUAL DISCOUNTED FEE $FJ:|
|1. SPTO Pacific Pearl members (per company)||3% ($127.50)||$4122.50|
|2. SPTO Pacific Star members (per company)||5% ($212.50)||$4,037.50|
|3. SPTO Pacific Jewel members (per company)||7% ($297.50)||$3,952.50|
|4. SPTO Pacific Premium members (per company)||10% ($425.00)||$3,825.00|
Discounts are only available until Friday 8th December, so sign up now!!
Please Read Instructions Carefully When Registering
To register and be a part of this great event, you only need to follow and complete the steps:
- Click here to complete and submit your registration;
- Once you have inserted all required information and your registration has been submitted, an email notification will be sent to you that your registration has been received and has been successful;
- The SPTE Secretariat will come back to you on email within 4 days of receipt of your registration to provide your invoice and advise you on the deadline for your payment.
- Due to limited spaces, you are recommended to make payment before the deadline date noted on your invoice. Failure to do so will deem your registration invalid and this will be cancelled automatically. Securing your space as a Seller is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- All payment should be made payable to the SOUTH PACIFIC TOURISM ORGANISATION and will need to make reference to your specific invoice number, in order for the SPTE Secretariat to identify and receipt you for your payment.
- Cancellation Fee Policy; There will be a cancellation fees charge for late amendment and cancellation; please refer details below;
- 50% cancellation fees charge after the appointment schedule is opened and
- 100% cancellation fees charge after the appointment schedule is closed.
- Registration and Seller biography information must be completed and submitted together. Please ensure to streamline your company biography to fifty (50) words. Registration to attend SPTE is subject to the approval by the SPTE Committee, who has the discretion to screen all incoming registrations.
- Applicants must understand that all communication between themselves and the SPTE Secretariat are via emails which include updates on SPTE. Should your email address change after you register, SPTE Secretariat must be informed of change immediately. To avoid non receipt of SPTE emails you should NOW adjust your email system to accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Meeting Appointment
This will open after the registration is closed. You will be receiving an email from the SPTE secretariat with your access codes to log in online to start making your appointments upon receipt of payment.
Accommodation options close to the SPTE venue will be provided to you soon.
Stay tuned for more updates on the event website www.sptexchange.org.
For clarification or enquiries, please contact the SPTE Secretariat on:
Phone: +679 3304177
Fax: +679 3301995