Who can Register as a Seller
Registrations are open to:
- Aotearoa New Zealand Māori tourism operators
- National tourism offices; destination and product market representatives; ITOs; regional airlines; hotel operators; tour and excursion operators etc from SPTO’s 20 Pacific Island member countries including American Samoa, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, Marshall Islands, Niue, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Rapanui Island, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna.
What is the Registration Fee
Seller registration fees are FJD$2000.00 (approx NZ$1500) per business. Registration includes:
- Maximum two people per business, per table;
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea;
- Cocktail events on Monday and Tuesday;
- Up to 39 pre-scheduled 15-minute buyer appointments per seller over two days;
- Delegate registration pack
- Set up for each seller includes:
- One trestle table
- Premium banquet chairs x 4
- Black table cloth
Please note that this year all Sellers will only have individual spaces equipped with table and chairs however there will be no booths or pull up banners erected. The event has been re-formatted to strengthen attention on increasing quality and productivity of your B2B meetings and move away from the exhibition style events we’ve had in the past. This is also to help you minimize costs for participation at SPTE.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE – For private sector only!
Exciting offers available to sellers from the private sector.
By registering to become an SPTO Private Sector member you will not only enjoy exclusive SPTO benefits, you will also receive discounts on your participation at the SPTE 2020.
Discount offer has ended!
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday, 13th March, 2020
Please Read Instructions Carefully When Registering
To register and be a part of this great event, you only need to follow and complete the steps:
- Click here to complete and submit your registration;
- Once you have inserted all required information and your registration has been submitted, an email notification will be sent to you that your registration has been received and has been successful;
- The SPTE Secretariat will come back to you on email within 4 days of receipt of your registration to provide your invoice and advise you on the deadline for your payment.
Due to limited spaces, you are recommended to make payment before the deadline date noted on your invoice. Failure to do so will deem your registration invalid and this will be cancelled automatically. Securing your space as a Seller is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- All payment should be made payable to the SOUTH PACIFIC TOURISM ORGANISATION and will need to make reference to your specific invoice number, in order for the SPTE Secretariat to identify and receipt you for your payment.
- Cancellation Fee Policy; There will be a cancellation fees charge for late amendment and cancellation; please refer details below;
- 50% cancellation fees charge after the appointment schedule is opened and
- 100% cancellation fees charge after the appointment schedule is closed.
- Registration and Seller biography information must be completed and submitted together. Please ensure to streamline your company biography to fifty (50) words. Registration to attend SPTE is subject to the approval by the SPTE Committee, who has the discretion to screen all incoming registrations.
- Applicants must understand that all communication between themselves and the SPTE Secretariat are via emails which include updates on SPTE. Should your email address change after you register, SPTE Secretariat must be informed of change immediately. To avoid non receipt of SPTE emails you should NOW adjust your email system to accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
This will open from Wednesday 19th February, 2019. You will be receiving an email from the SPTE secretariat with your access codes to log in online to start making your appointments upon receipt of payment.
Accommodation is available at the Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch at a discounted rate. See options below. All rooms include breakfast.
|Guest double room|
|Sunday||24 May 2020||NZ$180|
|Monday||25 May 2020||NZ$180|
|Tuesday||26 May 2020||NZ$180|
- Rates are available from the 24th – 27th May, 2020
- Check In/Out: 2pm check in/ 11am check out
- Fully cooked breakfast will be available at the Straits Café (inclusive of room rate)
- Complimentary wifi access for duration of event
- All bookings outside of what is contracted above will be subject to availability at the time of booking
- When making a booking, you will need to quote the confirmation number #2545435 and contact Sarah Cooper on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the hotel, go to rendezvoushotels.com
For Māori tourism businesses, please contact NZ Māori Tourism with any queries:
Ph: +64 4 474 4682