Who can Register as a Seller
Registrations are open to:
- Aotearoa New Zealand Māori tourism operators
- National tourism offices; destination and product market representatives; ITOs; regional airlines; hotel operators; tour and excursion operators etc from SPTO’s 19 Pacific Island member countries including American Samoa, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, Marshall Islands, Niue, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Rapanui Island, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna.
What is the Registration Fee
Seller registration fees are FJD$2000.00 (approx NZ$1500) per business. Registration includes:
- Maximum two people per business, per table;
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea;
- Welcome function on Wednesday 8 May; evening events Thursday and Friday
- Up to 39 pre-scheduled 15-minute buyer appointments per seller over two days;
- Delegate registration pack
- Set up for each seller includes:
- 1x single 10 amps power point
- One trestle table
- Premium banquet chairs x 4
- Black table cloth
Please note that this year all Sellers will only have individual spaces equipped with table and chairs however there will be no booths or pull up banners erected. The event has been re-formatted to strengthen attention on increasing quality and productivity of your B2B meetings and move away from the exhibition style events we’ve had in the past. This is also to help you minimize costs for participation at SPTE.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday, 11th March, 2019
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERS AVAILABLE – FOR Private sector only!
Exciting offers available to Sellers from the private sector.
Signup to become an SPTO Private Sector member, and get into the chance to not only enjoy great benefits with the SPTO but you will also receive amazing discounts on your participation at the SPTE 2019.
Go to www.corporate.southpacificislands.travel/members/ for more information on benefits and services available to you. To become an SPTO Private Sector member, go to and become a member, go to www.corporate.southpacificislands.travel/become-a-member-of-spto/
Discounts are only available until Thursday 13th December, so sign up now!!
Discount offers below are only available to SPTO private sector members.
|OUR MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES||DISCOUNTS ON PARTICIPATION FEE Available:||ACTUAL DISCOUNTED FEE $FJ:|
|1. SPTO Pacific Pearl members (per company)||3% ($60.00)||$1940.00|
|2. SPTO Pacific Star members (per company)||5% ($100.00)||$1900.00|
|3. SPTO Pacific Jewel members (per company)||7% ($140.00)||$1860.00|
|4. SPTO Pacific Premium members (per company)||10% ($200.00)||$1800.00|
Please Read Instructions Carefully When Registering
To register and be a part of this great event, you only need to follow and complete the steps:
- Click here to complete and submit your registration;
- Once you have inserted all required information and your registration has been submitted, an email notification will be sent to you that your registration has been received and has been successful;
- The SPTE Secretariat will come back to you on email within 4 days of receipt of your registration to provide your invoice and advise you on the deadline for your payment.
Due to limited spaces, you are recommended to make payment before the deadline date noted on your invoice. Failure to do so will deem your registration invalid and this will be cancelled automatically. Securing your space as a Seller is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- All payment should be made payable to the SOUTH PACIFIC TOURISM ORGANISATION and will need to make reference to your specific invoice number, in order for the SPTE Secretariat to identify and receipt you for your payment.
- Cancellation Fee Policy; There will be a cancellation fees charge for late amendment and cancellation; please refer details below;
- 50% cancellation fees charge after the appointment schedule is opened and
- 100% cancellation fees charge after the appointment schedule is closed.
- Registration and Seller biography information must be completed and submitted together. Please ensure to streamline your company biography to fifty (50) words. Registration to attend SPTE is subject to the approval by the SPTE Committee, who has the discretion to screen all incoming registrations.
- Applicants must understand that all communication between themselves and the SPTE Secretariat are via emails which include updates on SPTE. Should your email address change after you register, SPTE Secretariat must be informed of change immediately. To avoid non receipt of SPTE emails you should NOW adjust your email system to accept emails from email@example.com
Online Meeting Appointment
This will open from Wednesday 13th March, 2019. You will be receiving an email from the SPTE secretariat with your access codes to log in online to start making your appointments upon receipt of payment.
Accommodation is available at the Grand Millennium at a discounted rate. See below options available. A link will be provided to all sellers to book and pay their accommodation, as soon as the link is available.
|Day||Date||Single B&B||Double B&B|
|Wednesday||8 May 2019||NZ$189||NZ$214|
|Thursday||9 May 2019||NZ$189||NZ$214|
|Friday||10 May 2019||NZ$189||NZ$214|
Booking and Billing details
- Guests will be provided an online group code to make their own accommodation bookings via millenniumhotels.com
- Rates offered to guests are stated as above
- Rates are available from the 6th – 12th May 2019
- All bookings outside of what is contracted above will be subject to availability at the time of booking
For Māori tourism businesses, please contact NZ Māori Tourism with any queries:
Ph: +64 4 474 4687
Mob: +64 21 243 7255